|Full name||Harland & Wolff Welders Football & Social Club|
|Ground||Blanchflower Park, |
|2022–23||NIFL Championship, 7th|
The club, founded in 1965, hails from Belfast and played its home matches at Tillysburn Park in the East of the city. In October 2021 the H&W Welders moved from Tillysburn park into a redevelopment of Blanchflower Park Stadium costing over £5m with 3G pitches and new stands. A new stadium and facilities in the Danny Blanchflower Playing Fields was under construction by 2020, suitable for Premiership football.
The club was formed by the welders of the nearby Harland & Wolff shipyard. The club's colours are amber and black to display the link with Harland & Wolff shipyard and its cranes. Harland & Wolff Welders share a long running rivalry with fellow East Belfast Championship side Dundela. In April 2014 they formed a partnership with Harland Youth, a young club composed of six teams of all ages and they will now be called H&W Welders Youth. The club would also have quite a close relationship with Glentoran, with many former Glens players turning out for the club.
The club is currently managed by Irish League stalwart Paul Kee.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Irish Intermediate Cup: 2
- 2002–03, 2006–07
- B Division Knock-out Cup: 3
- 1997–98, 2000–01, 2001–02
- Steel & Sons Cup: 2
- 2010–11, 2015–16
- IFA Championship 2 (level 3): 1
- IFA Championship 2 League Cup: 1
- IFA Interim Intermediate League: 1
- IFA Interim Intermediate League Cup: 1
- George Wilson Cup: 1
- Northern Amateur Football League: 1
- Clarence Cup: 1
† Won by Harland & Wolff Welders "A"
* Won by Harland & Wolff Welders U20
- "Tillysburn Park, home to Harland & Wolff Welders - Football Ground Map". www.footballgroundmap.com. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- Fullerton, Gareth (14 February 2020). "Harland and Wolff Welders new stadium project building momentum". BelfastLive. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "weldersfc". weldersfc. Retrieved 6 May 2019.